Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Keeping My Eye on ACNE

I've always knew about Acne as the denim company, but I have recently gotten interested in their clothing and shoes. They have a small store in Soho, and they are headquartered in Sweden. ACNE stands for Ambition to Create Novel Expressions and I believe this a mission statement they stick to very well. For example I am a little obsessed with their Fall (shoe) collection.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When those brocade shoes in the middle arrive to the USA, I will be more than happy to become its new mommy. I know they are impractical but yeah, we'll see how much they are before I make final decisions.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is the Spring 2010 lineup for women and men, both wonderful. I know the cool leggings are the most talked about for this collection, but I'm more into the fringe suede jackets. I kind of love everything about the guys collection except for the vests and shoes - the reason being I'm not a huge fan of vests on guys and I have a particular taste in mens' shoes.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you have presented those photos.

    Bit of ACNE history here :

    http://for-him.co.uk/2009/acne-clothing-history/

    ReplyDelete