Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Floral Dreams

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Last summer I was pretty into floral prints, so I bought a bunch of floral dresses, shirts...I think I ended up giving half of them to my sister. I got most of it all from Zara, they did everything floral, so it really helped me out there satisfying my floral needs.
Sometimes floral prints can be gawdy so you have to be careful what you wear it with...but then again there have been floral explosions from Dries Van Noten, Balenciaga, and Basso & Brooke...I guess there is no rule that you can't wear floral-on-floral. Floral had its peak last summer and still survived this summer, like these sunnies released recently:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Super has created these floral sunnies exclusively for Liberty & Co. They are 120 pounds, which converts to a little under 200 dollars (I think Super sunnies are usually a little over 120 dollars here). Super cute though.



Wearing my favorite floral top from Zara!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Beautiful pink cherry blossoms in Korea every spring. I will travel to areas with cherry blossom festivals every year if I could. I also love white Magnolia flowers and my favorite flowers are Forsythias- they bloom for like two weeks in the spring, so beautiful and bright yellow. If ever I move into suburbia I will plant them along my fence to share the beauty with my neighbors.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

some more floral inspirations

No comments:

Post a Comment