Friday, August 21, 2009

Black and White Home

I swear aging brings homebody-ness. I used to have a need to be outside of the house every day, even if its to go on a quick run for groceries or travel an hour just to sit in a cafe with a friend. Maybe realization that I spend more than I plan on every time I leave my home plays a factor...I took some black and white photographs with my super amateur camera but I still love these small digital portable cameras bc we live in a world with Photoshop, which does the job creating vintage-looking images. Anyway here are the pics in my attempt to make my home entertaining:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Dried flowers last forever
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I drink so much water throughout the day, these glass cups are great bc of the concaves for better grip!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Grey toned faux python skin cushions I use to sit on by my coffee table
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I just got this from the Container Store to keep dry dog food, I love it bc it looks like a cookie jar!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A chiffon blouse print and a vintage top beading details (this one has shoulderpads, still haven't worn it out)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
On the left: obsessed with this scent - Joya's Orange Blossom & Pale Musk. I bought the candle version as a gift for my friend. On the right: a recent gift from my mum - exactly what I wanted, black lambskin with gold hardware. We decided that I would take off the charms when I get sick of it and make a bracelet or necklace out of them.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Impulse purchase shoes from Aldo I got a few weeks ago: black patent oxfords with a twist! Don't judge me the price was too good to pass.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I stock up on sanitary goods bc I am a dork like that.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The two big rings are from Korea, and the four stackable ones are hand-me-downs from my mum. She also gave me this awesome gold cocktail ring covered with diamond speckles but for some reason I put it back in her jewelry box...I must re-claim it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment