Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Making use of my LV

I have this huge classic Louis Vuitton bag that I barely use. It's actually very light and you can put so much in it, but I seldomly wear khakis and browns that would match the bag. But the past few days I've been taking out my khaki bottoms and playing around with browns.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This past sunday for church and an interview afterwards. My top and shorts are both from Korea, belt from Barneys Coop, and my shoes from C.Ronson.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My dog wanted to join.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Today I wore these pants I got in Korea that have an elastic band instead of the normal zipper/button closure, low heels I also got in Korea for like less than $5 US dollars, and a KUHO(he is a Korean designer) top. And my dog appears again.

No comments:

Post a Comment