Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boots


My dream boots: Over-the-knee, all the way to the thigh thin leather boots with little(flat) or no heel. The kind that are tight-fitting and scrunched up, like the ones that Hayden Panettiere is wearing up there (but minus the heel!). I love the leather of hers as well, its so hard to find decent boots that use good quality leather.


I found some that come close to what I'm looking for, but not quite. From top to bottom, left to right...
1. Chloe: Love the leather, but I don't think that they hug your legs. $1,195 hmm...
2. Robert Clergerie: These would most definitely hug your legs but sadly they are suede. $879
3. Barneys Co-op: The shape of the boot and the material isn't really right, but hey its $610!
4. Giuseppe Zanotti: Interesting material (snake print) but these would be loose. $1,079


These are beautiful boots from Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony, $625.
This is like the punk remix to the Ann Demeulemeester lace-up booties.
I would wear these with black denim, cut-off shorts, or a short printed dress.


Awkwardly similar but not as amazing Jeffrey Campbell ones for $180.
Even though they are like more than 400 dollars cheaper, I would rather save up and get the Opening Ceremony ones, although they are already sold out of my size on Shopbop.


On a side note, I saw these booties in a magazine and almost jumped off my seat in shoe shock. They are designed by Cesare Piciotti, and when I went to their website I saw these other amazing shoes, all from the new fall collection. The booties I'm talking about are the ones on the bottom left. The heel is decorated with thin silver chains, which is also used on the top part to give the illusion of a zipper. It's the kind that you would wear with a smart outfit, like a black pencil skirt or a form-fitting dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment