Sunday, November 1, 2009

ZEBRA

My story on the Ridiculously High TopShop Shoes. They had two kinds: leopard and zebra print, and I decided to go for something different and get the zebra print- they are beautiful and almost like pieces of furniture- but so impractical I sadly had to return them. I wish they made a version of these that could be more wearable because the few days I had them in my apartment I couldn't stop looking at them/wearing them! I almost wore it to bed. The test for winning shoes that are sky high: if you can dance in them, you can keep them. I barely wobbled around my wooden floors, my feet are just not trained for these babies, *sigh*.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment