Monday, November 16, 2009

Halloween Flashback

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
For Halloween, I had wanted to be the Grinch. I would wear a neon fur coat, something similar to one of Michael Kors' FW09 collection, wrap a piece of bark in my pup's head, and accessorize with a Santa hat.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This idea was ruled out because I would not want to take my dog out with me at night, and I wasn't too excited about going all-out for Halloween. Its a cool holiday I guess, but I'll leave it to the grade school kids to take over for me, they would do it cuter anyway.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I decided to dress up as my friend for his rooftop party, I felt it was a subtle and appropriate choice. He let me "DJ", which basically meant plugging in my i-pod playlist and switching the songs. But that made me perfectly content and it pretty much made my night.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Spent Halloween day in Brooklyn, got to see some cute kids dressed up and homes decorated!
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment