Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wedding Dreams

If I ever end up getting married, there are only two things I will just have to have. I hear brides go crazy over every single detail, but I think I'll cut through those or even eliminate some because I'm pretty decisive (I can make decisions quickly) and there are so many stupid things in a wedding nowadays that don't even need to exist. I think simple weddings are the best. Just a few close friends and family having a good time on your day.

So back to the two things I need:
- I need to be married outdoors. I want to be married at a beach or in a garden, or both! I went to Coronado Island in San Diego (Cali) last summer and it was just beautiful. They have a place for weddings right behind the famous hotel del coronado, and looking out is the beach.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
- My dress needs to be from Sonia Rykiel's Spring 2008 collection, or something exactly like it. I want it to be slightly sheer and flowy, so romantic and free-spirited.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment