10. Haider Ackermann: I loved how Penelope Cruz wore that first look to a premiere, the designers tone-on-tone layering with her beautiful face just was understated sexy. I also love that simple black dress that only covers one side of the chest.
9. Maison Martin Margiela: I don't care what they say about the house of MMM, I think those grey jersey pieces and long trains are simply perfect to wear.
8. Valentino: Surprised how I liked Valentino, especially after his retirement. The whispy dresses are just so romantic and will take Valentino in a new fresh direction.
7. Ann Demeulemeester: Its really the Ann aesthetic that gets me, the long black skirts, the leather, the shoes, and the body necklaces adding a touch of oomph.
6. Celine: I'm so excited for Phoebe Philo taking over Celine. The former Chloe designer has done something special for Celine: crisp pants, liquid leather tops, and that practical color palette? The comeback of Phoebe is so exciting!
5. Givenchy: I literally want everything. And I know I would wear it all the time. I love the structured blazers, the draped mini dresses with stone detail on the shoulders, drop pants, and all those white dresses AHH
4. Miu Miu: This collection has really positioned Miu Miu separate from Prada. Its not an afterthought; it has its own personality. The biggest statements for me: jackets cut chest-high and all the pretty collars.
3. Alexander McQueen: An editorial dream, the show itself was a SHOW. Enough said.
2. Viktor & Rolf: They had the idea of using leftover tulle, how brilliant is that? They restricted themselves from going too crazy with the colors, which I give huge props for bc tulle comes in so many color choices, and its a pretty cheap material. The non-tulle looks have that luxe lounge feel, loves it!
1. Giles: I have always loved Giles because they are girly and quirky. The hair reminds me of Proenza Schouler, they have made the cutest mini dresses and little dinosaur bags. Giles makes fashion young and fun : )