Monday, October 12, 2009

Baubles and Baubles

To me, recessionista means cutting back on shopping, while investing on a few key items that could update your current wardrobe. As a result - I think jewelry is getting more attention: you can wear a plain black turtleneck and black trousers, and then a statement necklace that will put the fun in your outfit. I've seen so many cute ones these days, but you can always DIY by attaching some of your old necklaces/earrings/bracelets altogether to make something unique and personal. I love these:

Erickson Beamon
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lulu Frost
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Dannijo
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tom Binns
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shourouk
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Double-necklace with similar metal tones for that mix-match look; I wore this to work.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I found this at an Indian jewelry shop in NYC 4 years ago
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

An outfit to match it; an old Banana Republic shirt, American Apparel skirt, and these crazy gold gladiator sandals I found on E-bay 2+ years ago.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment