Monday, October 26, 2009

The Weekend

Saturday night: a friend's farewell party at Maru. It was supposed to be a costume-ish party at first but then he changed his mind, but apparently I was the only who didn't get that memo. I wore my little dress I got in Tokyo two years ago. Plus some fishnets I ordered online out of the blue this summer.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sunday: a baptism in New Jersey. For Manhattanites, a trip to New Jersey is like a mini getaway to suburbia, it was nice to see autumn trees along the way. I wore my violet Tsumori Chisato dress and Alexander McQueen creme blazer (also a yellow pashmina I got in Paris and an Alexander Wang cardigan underneath for extra warmth and cushion).
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment