Sunday, September 6, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

Finally saw the September Issue. There are so many things I could say but am still thinking over how much of my thoughts to be spreading online. But overall, good movie to watch!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Went to a restaurant called Cabana afterwards, it was pretty good and I would def. go again when I'm shopping in the UES near Bloomies.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Sangria, beef empanadas, and seafood paella. All delish.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Park Avenue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Then visited a few shops on Madison. A shot of my crazy shoes I got two years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment