Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kiehl's

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Kiehl’s products I use and love
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ultra Facial Cream: I use this at night after using toner and serum. I love how it has no scent, lightweight, yet very moisturizing (it doesn’t seem like a cream!) When I went to the Kiehl’s counter, I tried the Ultra Facial Moisturizer and the cream, but surprisingly the cream felt more lightweight. It’s really for everyone- funny that my mom also uses it, and boys can use it as well!

Pineapple Papaya Facial Scrub: Like most Kiehl’s products, there isn’t any overwhelming scent in this one either. I use it when I feel like my skin is dry and is in need of a good scrub. It is nothing like St. Ives’ Apricot Scrub because the Kiehl’s one is really concentrated and leaves the skin feeling like it has been exfoliated and thoroughly moisturized.

Rare Earth Deep Pore Daily Cleanser: I got this because I met a friend I haven’t seen in a long time in Soho and saw that she purchased this. I noticed her skin had cleared up a lot and she was telling me that this actually works. Just to add on to the persuasion, she is a thrifty shopper, not characteristic to buy all sorts of beauty products for herself. So I had to get it, of course!

Kiehl’s products on my next shopping list
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Acai Damage-Repairing Serum: Since last summer, I’ve started using serums, those that target on renewing skin cells (to fade acne scars!) This serum interests me because it is concentrated with Acai berry and is certified organic.

Brightening Botanical Cleansing Cream: I love cleansing creams because you get to rub on a lotion-type substance on your face, wash it off with water, and voila, your makeup is all gone! I always double-cleanse at night anyway, so I use a foaming cleanser afterwards. Anyway, this is supposed to brighten the skin and minimize pores.

Ultra Moisturizing Cleansing Cream: I would also like to try this cleansing cream because it is in a jar (like traditional “cold creams” and would be ideal to use in the winter, since it is made for very dry skin types.

* Although I love a lot of Kiehl’s products, I don’t like the whole Blue Herbal Collection. I’ve used the toner and the moisturizer; it’s very harsh and smells a bit funky as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment