Monday, January 25, 2010

The 30-40 something working lady in NYC look

I just realized that the Fall2010 womens shows are in just a few weeks and I still haven't uploaded all the Spring2010 stuff I wanted to post...crap! Theres just alot that I loved and wanted to write about. Now I think I'll just rush through putting up my picks.

Calvin Klein: Fransisco Costa has turned the Calvin Klein collection into something simple and luxurious, and I personally think played a huge role saving the diluted brand name. Any woman would dream once of wearing a clean wispy dress designed by him. Look how pretty the spring dresses are!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Donna Karan: Not something I would wear now, but something I would love to see more women wear. Ever since last season (her amazing fall collection), I've been looking at her collections more seriously than I ever have before.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Narcisco Rodriguez: Funny how it all ties in but Narcisco Rodriguez worked under the Calvin Klein and Donna Karan label before launching his own.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vera Wang: I took my mom to a Vera Wang sample sale because I wish my mom dressed in her clothes. The dark blue-black palette, the simple straight lines, and the quality fabrics are all what makes Vera Wang's collection covetable. In alot of photos taken of Vera, shes wearing her stuff head to toe and it always looks so rich and polished.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment