Tuesday, March 30, 2010

My Life Would Suck without Shu

Dear L'Oreal,
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I read today that Shu Uemura will be pulling out of the U.S. market. Shu is my favorite cosmetic brand, so this is just not acceptable. Where will I be getting my oil cleansers??? Shu was the pioneer in oil cleansers, but thats not just all. They are the first for so many things. Like the under base mousse. The texture is amazing!! Shu is so different from other brands. How amazing is the Tokyo lash bar?? I was completely sold when the Viktor & Rolf collaboration happened. I also love the current Tsumori Chisato collaboration with packaging designs as well, so niche and completely cute! I've been so open to try so many products, like the basic mascara and the concealer. I can't live without my mini eyelash curler (the whole world knows Shu makes the best eyelash curler!!) and what am I going to do when I want to replace mine? I still have on my wish list the matte lipstick (how beautiful is the packaging), the hard eyebrow liner, and the glow-on blush!! I'm pretty sure I'm only one of the many many of the Shu fans. And I'm also sure there are other brands in your portfolio you could live without. I don't want to name them, but just please not Shu. Why can't Shu just be rolled out in more stores to make some more sales, say certain Macys doors where they have the Cle de Peaus and SKIIs? I never see advertisements of Shu in magazines either. Has every action been tried and failed?

No comments:

Post a Comment