Sunday, October 3, 2010

Spring 2011: My top picks from Milan

To start off, I have to say I was extremely disappointed with London that I have no desire to pick any as my top 3. Milan kind of made it up for me though. I think Milan had a refined and subdued feel throughout, or at least those were my favorites.

1. Jil Sander - I was surprised by the use of mix and match bold colors, yet it looked tasteful and well thought out. The t-shirt-maxi-sack-dress looks really easy and sporty, and I feel like women will be flocking to buy those jackets and dresses.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2. Dolce & Gabbana - I am a sucker for an all-white collection (minus this season's Alexander Wang...what happened?? Nevermind.) The lace done in many ways and the layering of sheer whites is such a dream.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. MaxMara - The peek-a-boo suit *drool* and the use of luxe fabric won me over. I also love the usage of bold single-tone outfits.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment