Sunday, September 26, 2010

my FNO

Before it's too much of an old news...my very few pics from FNO. Basically spent the entire night at BNY. Started out with an early dinner @ Fred's (truffle pizza!) and did not get to see a.wang or the olsen twins! wah. Then went downtown to the Ace Hotel to go to the OC there, but there was this huge huge crowd of hipsters and young kids waiting to go inside...so we decided to go eat and drink at the Breslin. (side note: I normally avoid eating lamb but they have this amazing lamb burger YUM. + some drink that the bartender recommended which we each had two of.) Then took a cab to the Jane hotel but by the time I was there I could feel my eyes droop...so I peaced out!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
the only pic of me from fno...friend wearing topshop dress and prada shoes. me wearing gap leather jacket, proenza schouler dress, and prada shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment