Wednesday, May 5, 2010

my favorite jeweler: EDDIE BORGO *belated post*

Gosh I put these pictures together last year and I forgot about them. I fell in love with his stuff after seeing his designs for Jen Kao's spring collection. I first encountered his jewelry when I was in Jen Kao's design studio, the clothes were beautiful, but I couldn't take my eyes of the accessories! And I don't even consider myself a jewelry person at all. After that, I spotted one or two of his stuff at the Barneys Outlet in Woodbury sometime in February. Whats funny is I think I've seen knockoffs of his stuff everywhere this spring, and its a shame because he is an up-and-coming designer (so young too).

Beautiful mosaic necklaces for Phillip Lim:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

His designs for Jen Kao...WOW WOW WOW:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Rings and bracelets from his collection:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment