Saturday, May 1, 2010

Milan Me!

The weather is getting really warm in NYC, so I might not want to think about fall/winter clothes again for awhile...so Alessandro Dell'Acqua lost rights to his name, so he came back even stronger with a beautiful fall collection under the new label name No21. I am especially in love with his use of beige & coffee colors, accented with baby blue and bright pink. I wish he extended into handbags, I wonder what he would pair with these looks!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another highlight of Milan was the jetsetter/traveler look of Moschino Cheap & Chic. It was in perfect conjunction with the opening of the hotel Maison Moschino in Milan. More than the clothes, I loved the emotion of the show, and all the clever props as well.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And of course, Dolce & Gabbana. Here we see the big idea fabrics again: lace, velvet, lightweight mixed with super heavyweight. I want to own every single look I have picked out below!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment