Saturday, December 12, 2009

More Zebra

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
About a month ago, I posted pics of the zebra platforms from TopShop I owned for two seconds (They are now available on the website to buy). I've been much of a leopard print kind of girl since high school, but I wanted to change it up a bit. Plus zebra print is easy to coordinate outfits with since its black and white. Once again, I really wish they had a more practical version of this shoe so it doesn't make me feel like I'm on stilts. I took way too many pics of it before I had to bring it back to Broadway & Broome.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And of course more outfit pics from playing dress-up at home I thought I could wear with the shoes.
#1: With my helmut lang dress I love so much that I got on sale last year. You have to feel the material and see the construction inside and out, to fall in love with this dress.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
#2: With two long vests, both from KUHO. Accessorized with a MARNI necklace (on the left) and a FOREVER21 necklace (on the right) that is supposed to be a knock-off of lanvin. 
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
#3:With my vintage leather jacket with extreme batwings. I could pretty much fit in some of my stuff in each armhole. I feel silly wearing this jacket even in new york! Functionality-wise, its heavy but very warm.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And an illustration I found to add to this post- zebratastic!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment