1. Lanvin: ZOMG! feminine neutral palette, luxurious fabric, new leather choker-belts... I am so happy to see something new from Alber Elbaz. This is a very successful transition from the previous silhouettes I was getting tired of (but will still stand in line for the H&M collab that still focuses on that silhouette).
2. Viktor & Rolf: They never ever disappoint! this collection is crazy/beautiful. I love how the simple tuxedo shirt is blasted out of proportion - and I could see a bridal following here as well! I hope to see a lot of this in editorials for Spring.
3. Givenchy: Although I hate the hair and makeup, I love how the clothes are styled- Leopard+B&W could look so tailored and clean while the sheer flowy bottoms balances out the look perfectly.
4. Costume National: The color palette is spot-on and bold. I love the easiness of each look. Costume is definitely the European's Calvin Klein...although this season Costume did it better.
5. Christian Dior: The overall collection evokes the emotion of summer and has a few standout pieces. Glitzy glam island party with plenty of champagne and sailor boys.