Saturday, July 10, 2010

lisa marie fernandez

Its hard to find performance wear that is also fashionable and sexy. But hello! I discovered Lisa Marie Fernandez on the Co-op floor at Barneys New York. I was immediately drawn to the fabric - thick neoprene (yes! the kind of material you see in wetsuits). It is supposed to be a swimwear collection, but I loved all the pretty dresses. The material is supposed to look better when it is wet...now this is very intriguing. I can describe it as close to the Herve Leger bodycon aesthetic but darker and sportier.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I picked up the dark navy dress today, but it was a really hard decision out of the four. There aren't many styles, and I'm assuming this is her first collection...can't wait to see her future collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment