Saturday, July 11, 2009

Daydreaming shoes

I've been on the lookout for standout statement shoes. Lately its been kind of a like a craving...I blame Jak & Jil haha. I went to the summer sales at Barneys and Bloomingdales...couldn't find The One. I searched everywhere online: Shopbop, Zappos, Piperlime, even Oak.

But I did discover a beautiful shoemaker, Pour La Victoire. I really love their designs and think I'll keep an eye for their Fall Collection



AND i've been thinking about dr. martens since last year went I got my minnetonka ankle boots. it was either one, and i chose the minnetonka. i saw a shopping episode of Seo Inyoung in Singapore. she purchased the flower print and the bright blue ones. so now i've been thinking maybe i should get dr. martens as well, perhaps in something other than black? but i love them black...and then i thought, hmm maybe i should get the tall ones and use them as rainboots?



No comments:

Post a Comment